Tuesday 20 May 2014

We are due to depart 2 June 2014 on our attempt to circumnavigate Scotland.

On board will be Mike Bunney, Lester Sher and Alan Conn for the first leg.

The plan is to sail up the East coast of England and Scotland rounding Ratray Head, turning west to Inverness so as to enter the Caledonian canal. Traverse the canal exiting on the west coast into Loch Linnhe and down to the Sound of Mull and then to Tobemory and then on to Mallaig where we will change crew for the second leg.

3 comments:

  1. Here is a comment to test the blog
    I must go down to the sea again
    The lonely sea and the sky
    I left my vest and socks there
    I wonder if they are dry
    Spike Milligan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If the humour stays at this level, its going to be a great trip

      Delete
  2. Steve and I are looking forward to a bit of armchair travelling to lighten the load of report-writing. Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete